Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Love Colored Denim!

Lately all I've been hearing about is denim, denim, and more denim- hence the inspiration for this post. Bright colors are a huge trend for this summer and they have appeared on shirts, bags, shoes, and of course jeans. If you've ever felt bored with your wardrobe, colored denim is a great way to mix it up and add some excitement. I have a pair of coral colored skinny jeans from Express that I really love and they go great with a white top and a classic blue denim jacket. Below are some other colorful pairs that I would like to share with you!

A'GACI Coated Pastel Skinny Jean: $33.50

PacSun Bullhead Black Colored Skinny Jeans: $35
 Lulu's Moves Like Jagger Fuschia Pink Leggings: $42

Go Jane Five Pocket Neon Skinny Jeans: $39.10

Tobi Flying Monkey Colored Jeans: $68

No comments:

Post a Comment