Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer Dreamin'


The countdown to summer break has officially begun! There are only 34 more days left of my semester. I'm always excited for summer because it is my favorite season and I get to enjoy 3 months with my family. However, I am especially looking forward to this summer because I will be interning for a great fashion company on the coast. I am so honored to be given this opportunity and I plan to learn as much as I can while I'm there. The condo I will be living in is also about 10 minutes from the beach. I get to spend my summer learning about fashion while living at the beach. I am one lucky girl! I've been thinking of about the perfect summer wardrobe. Here are some items that I would like to be wearing:

For an Afternoon on the Beach 

Cropped Cover Up Tank
dELiAs: $24.50

 French Terry Shorts
Forever 21: $10.80





Rainbow Wide Leather Strap Sandals (I live in these during the Summer)
PacSun: $49.50

Braided Trim Straw Hat (Must protect your face from sun damage)
Forever 21: 12.80


For Warm Summer Nights

Lace Corset Dress

Love Knot Espadrilles by MIA

I have yet to find a bikini that I really like. If you guys know any places that have cute ones please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment