Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My 21st Birthday

Hi everyone! I apologize again for not blogging in a while. I had my birthday, then it was my spring break, and then I got sick. Anyway, I wanted to share some photos of my 21st birthday with all of you. I had an absolute blast with my friends and family and got some really great gifts that I can't wait to show you!

I celebrated my birthday with my NYC friends the weekend before. I'm holding presents that my roommates gave me :)

My mom ordered these cupcakes for my friends and I to eat at dinner. She is so sweet. I ate the peanut butter and chocolate ganache one- it was absolutely amazing!


My friends and I ate dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant in the lower east side. It was such a great night! 

 Beautiful birthday presents from Wendy and Brittany. They always get me the best gifts!

 My first drink on my actual birthday! I got a mojito.

 Some birthday presents I bought myself from the Style Shop at FIT.

My family took me to an Asian restaurant called Grace's Mandarin at the National Harbor in Maryland. The food was excellent and this gigantic Buddha statue was quite impressive! 

 Our table overlooked the Potomac River. I couldn't have asked for a better view!

 Love my sister <3

I ordered a drink called a Wa-Wa Tini. It was so pretty I almost didn't want to drink it!

After lunch we went shopping. My parents bought me this bag from Fossil as a birthday gift. I love the color and it has that great leather smell! Thank you Ma and Daddy :)

Starla and James took me to a bar outside of D.C. called the Clarendon Grill. A cover band named Tripp Fabulous played. They were awesome! There's nothing better than singing my favorite 90s jams with my sister. It was the perfect way to end a week of celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment