Monday, April 2, 2012

Daily Obsession: Bisou Bisou Ruffle High Low Dress from Jcpenney

Hi everyone! I wanted to apologize for being MIA last week! My 21st birthday was on Tuesday and it sort of turned into a week long celebration. I have tons of birthday photos to share with you all very soon! Today's daily obsession is this Bisou Bisou Ruffle High Low Dress from Jcpenney: $40.


I received the Jcpenney April catalog in the mail and as soon as I browsed the second page this vibrant pink dress caught my eye. I really like the high low hem and the ruffles on the top. When paired with a cardigan and a wedges, this would definitely make a great outfit for Easter Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday! Love this high low trend and the color :D

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of this dress! xo

    http://diaryofafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete