Thursday, March 1, 2012

Briana's Wardrobe Essentials

When it comes to shopping I find myself dying to have everything I lay eyes on but not having the money to buy even half of it. How do we know which items and trends are most important to buy for the season? I've put together a list of essential items I think every female should have in her closet. Many of these items are staple pieces which means you'll be able to wear them in the winter or summer, this year or next year- they're timeless. These important items are versatile and can be worn all together or paired with other outfits.


 Leather Jacket- H&M: $49.95
A leather jacket gives every outfit an edgy feel and goes great with a pair of jeans.

Jeans- MNG by Mango at Jcpenney: $40
Every girl needs a pair of flattering jeans. I prefer skinny and black or dark blue washes.

Flowy, Lightweight Shirt- Forever 21: $17.80
Your flowy shirt should have some sort of unique detailing- this one has a crochet back. The detailing gives the shirt an extra something special and makes it easy to wear by itself.

Chambray Shirt- Nordstrom: $49.00
This shirt can be worn many different ways. It's a great way to dress down a fancy dress or skirt. I also like wearing them with my leather jacket
A Mid-Size Black Bag -Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel: $298.00
 OR

Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini: $525.00





I recommend you get a quality designer black bag. Invest your money in something you'll be able to use for years. These bags are a great size and their long straps make them easy to carry around.


Black Combat Boots-Steve Madden: $99.95
These boots are very comfortable and allow you to walk for days.

 Black Ankle Booties- Shoedazzle: $39.95
Choose a pair of booties that can be dressed up or down. I like these wedge booties because they're a reasonable height and are easier to walk in than high heeled booties.

Long Necklace- PacSun: $9.50
Long necklaces can be worn with your flowy shirt or a sundress. It can give your outfit a relaxed, boho feel.

What is your favorite wardrobe essential? What item do you find yourself wearing the most? I'd love to hear from you :)


2 comments:

  1. Your intro is basically the story of my life! Girls with a budget have to be selective and try to get the most bang for their buck haha definitely agree with most of the items you listed...though I think we need some heels too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rebecca minkoff mini mab and chambray shirt :)

    ReplyDelete