Friday, March 16, 2012

One Outfit for One Entire Day




Top: Forever 21, Pants: Forever 21, Heels: Target, Clutch: R&Em (similar)

My favorite part of this outfit is it's versatility. It's appropriate for work or for a night out, preventing me from having to change multiple times in one day.  I decided to choose a neutral button up, but add a subtle pop of leopard in the shoes. These heels were one of my daily obsessions a few weeks ago and I still love them! This large R&Em envelope clutch is great for carrying papers to work and also for bringing a camera to take photos in the evening. In case you didn't know, R&Em is Rebecca Minkoff's lower priced handbag line. It's sold at a few retailers including Macy's. Check it out if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, this outfit is totally versatile! I would definitely wear it :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I wonder who took this fab photo of you. xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Hope you post more :D

    ReplyDelete