Friday, March 2, 2012

Daily Obession: LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Lace Shorts at Kohl's

Today I am loving these Pleated Lace Shorts in the LC Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's. The lace detailing is so pretty and I really like the high-waist silhouette. Absolutely perfect for spring! I went to two Kohl's stores yesterday and did not see these shorts. They're available online, but I don't think they are available in stores yet. At full price they're $50.00 dollars, but right now they are on sale for $37.50. Love, Love, Love :)



I really like the rest of the collection too. There are a lot of pastels and florals with pops of bright colors like coral and yellow. Feminine tailoring and soft details like bows is a major theme. Definitely check it out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment