Sunday, February 5, 2012

Spring Trend Alert: The Asymmetrical Skirt

I am counting down the days until Spring!  Unfortunately the groundhog saw his shadow last week, so we have another 6 weeks of winter left. We can always distract ourselves from the bitter cold weather and start getting our wardrobes ready with the biggest Spring trends- one being the asymmetrical skirt. The asymmetrical skirt is flowy and light-weight making it perfect to wear on a warm, sunny day. Showing just enough leg and resting high on the hips, it creates a very flattering silhouette. It's also a very versatile piece which can be worn with boots for a edgy look or with a pair of heels or wedges for a girly look. Don't forget other accessories that will complete your outfit like a floppy hat, big sunglasses, or a crossbody bag. These are some asymmetrical skirts that I'm dying to have! What do you think about this trend for Spring? Are there any other trends you're excited for?

Forever 21  $17.80

LuLus.com  $57.00

Love Culture  $20.90
This one reminds me of  the
one I bought from Buffalo Exchange featured in my last post

PacSun  $29.50

American Rag by Macy's  $45.00

Zara  $59.90

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for spring to come too! I'm a huge fan of flowing, feminine dresses so this trend is right up my alley. Also excited to see bright colors/neon this spring! :)

    p.s. I'm your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete