Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daily Obession: Pins & Needles Backless Lace Dress

Happy Leap Day everyone! I know I haven't blogged in a while- school has been a little crazy. I've been thinking about new topics for my blog and I've decided to start a series of posts titled Daily Obsessions. Each day I'm going to share something that I'm currently in love with. I hope you enjoy this part of my blog!

Today's Daily Obsession is this Pins & Needles Backless Lace Dress from Urban Outfitters: $69.00


This dress is perfect for a sunny afternoon in the park or a night out on the town. The silhouette so flattering and I really love the low cut back. Colored lace is a big trend this spring and this shade of green is very unique! I may just have to buy it :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete