Friday, January 20, 2012

Shoedazzle Saves The Day With Size 5.5 Shoes!

Being 5 foot nothing and wearing size 5.5 shoe is not always easy. It's so challenging to find stores that actually carry my size. I've tried wearing a size 6 and stuffing cotton balls in the toe part of the shoe- don't try it, it doesn't work. When looking online to find shoes in my correct size I came across the site Shoedazzle.com. Shoedazzle offers a personalized shopping experience where shoppers take a shoe and style survey to see what their taste is like. The website then creates a showroom of shoes, handbags, and jewelry for you based on your answers to the survey. The site carries many different styles of merchandise and really has something to offer every one. As of right now I only have one warning- make sure you view photos of the handbags with a model in them. I found that the photos of just the bag itself, gave me a misleading impression of the size of the bag. There is also a social networking aspect to the site where you can connect through Facebook and view your friends' and others' showrooms. The best part about this site is that there is free shipping and return shipping and everything is just $39.95. Check out Shoedazzle's "How it Works" video for more information. Here are some of my favorite items on the site right now that I am thinking about buying. This will be my first time buying from Shoedazzle, so please let me know if you've bought from the site and what you thought about the merchandise you received.
Ciji

Elena

Amour

Cissna

Edison

Kingaroy

Haxton

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving the first shoe! Love the touch of leopard print. I'm also LOVING the first bag! It can also be used a a weapon! Lol

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a really cool site!! i love the amour shoes,those are incredible, so different! and the edison bag is adorable! great post, ill have to check this place out! :)
    and thank you for the sweet comments on my post :)
    fashionbirthmark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I wanted to say thank you so much for commenting on my blog - I am now following you on GFC - your blog is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved what you said. nike zoom hyperfuse 2011 is also a good recommendation.Very much advocated.

    ReplyDelete