Saturday, January 28, 2012

Comfy, Functional, and Affordable






 



Wrap: Victoria's Secret.com, Boots: Rocket Dog, Satchel: Urban Outfitters,  Necklace: The Style Shop at FIT, Shirt: Kirra by PacSun

This outfit contains some of my favorite pieces in my closet. My absolute favorite bag is this satchel from Urban Outfitters. Since it's a crossbody it lets me roam around the city with my arms free to handle an umbrella or hot chocolate or whatever else I might be carrying around. At a price of $60 dollars I wouldn't have normally bought it, but it was SO cute and my best friend Gabe had given me a $25 gift card so it made it more affordable. My sister bought me these Rocket Dog knee high boots on Black Friday for only $19.99. They're great in the winter with leggings or jeans and I can't wait to wear them in the summer with some denim shorts. The wrap is from Victoria's Secret.com. I bought it for $19.99 during the Semi-Annual Sale in January. I actually ordered it in grey, but when I pulled it out of the box I saw they sent me a green one. I ended up liking the green and was happy about the mishap. Their next Semi-Annual sale is scheduled for June or July FYI :) Lastly, I borrowed this long necklace from my mom's jewelry box. She got it from The Style Shop at the Fashion Institute of Technology. If you're ever in NYC and looking for a little boutique with a lot of treasures be sure to check it out. I plan on writing a post all about the shop soon!

3 comments:

  1. i really love this

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag was a great buy ;D And that's awesome how the VS mishap worked out for you! :3

    Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete