Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!






Dress: Guess,  Cardigan: H&M,  Bag: Rebecca Minkoff,  Shoes: Michael by Michael Kors
I wore this outfit to both Church and Christmas dinner at the beautiful Willard Hotel in DC where I had the best meal I've ever eaten. I had a few things in mind when choosing this year's Christmas outfit. First of all it needed to be red. I find myself wearing black so much! I'm not sure if it's because of all the black work clothes I've accumulated throughout the years or the typical New York all black attire syndrome coming out in me. Secondly, I wanted it to be classy yet non-traditional. The H&M leopard cardigan is what transforms this outfit from ordinary to eye catching. Adding gold accents with the necklace, bag, and shoes ties the entire outfit together.

4 comments:

  1. I love the leopard cardigan, it really does make the outfit extra special. Love the shoes. Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! The cardigan was very inexpensive- around $20. Definitely a steal!

    ReplyDelete