Monday, December 12, 2011

Designer Christmas Trees at Macy's

Only 13 more days until Christmas!! Sometime in the next 13 days you have to make a trip to NYC to see all the beautiful decorations. There's nothing like New York City during the holiday season. Though my final exams and projects have been in full swing I've made time to sight see around the city. Besides seeing the tree at Rockefeller Center, I recommend you go to Macy's on 34th Street. The 8th floor is decked out in Christmas decorations. They have a collection of Christmas trees and each one has a designer theme. The trees were so creative! If you're a fashion fanatic like me you'll love these trees. Here are some photos of my favorite designer trees. 

Rachel Roy- This one is my favorite! I love how they incorporated the dress form into it.



Kenneth Cole- So creative how it's made up of shoe lasts.




Celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse- I like the chef hat on top



Ralph Lauren- Classic American never gets old

Tommy Hilfiger 



No comments:

Post a Comment