Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trend Alert: Suede Ankle Booties

A huge shoe trend this season is suede ankle booties. This stylish bootie goes great with skinny jeans and is the perfect combination of causal and dressy. My dilemma is not whether or not to buy the shoe, but what color should I buy it in?? I commonly seen this bootie in taupe, brown, and black. These neutral colors are great because you'll be able to wear them with many different outfits. Here are some of the booties that I'm that I'm considering buying. Prices range from low to high, but I've found that if you're going to splurge on anything it should be shoes. Often times low cost shoes do not provide much support for my feet and the soles end up wearing down pretty quickly and before I know it I need to go buy another pair. If you invest in a quality shoe it will not only be good for your feet, but may even save you money in the long run.

LuLu's.com  $85.00

Aldo  $100.00

PacSun  $39.50

Old Navy  $22.99 (ON SALE!!)

Steve Madden  $129.95

4 comments:

  1. Cute Boots...... Which one are you getting???? or do you want them for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading my blog, bri! i appreciate it :)

    p.s. i like the first pair the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- I want them for Christmas pleeeeaase :D haha I've decided I want the first pair from LuLu's!

    ReplyDelete