Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Old Navy Wrap

I haven't shopped at Old Navy for a very long time, but during my lunch break at my internship I decided to check the store out. I was very surprised at how fashion forward their merchandise has become. I wanted to buy everything! My friend Mariel had to stop me from spending my entire bank account. One of the things I did buy was this comfy striped wrap. I love this wrap because it's very versatile. I've worn it with leggings and combat boots on those days I feel like bumming it and wearing sweats. It's just as comfortable as sweats, but I'm not showing the world that I'm exhausted. I've also dressed this wrap up with leather shorts, tights, and black wedge booties. Because of it's wool blend, it also keeps me very warm in the cold NYC weather! I warn those of you who are more busty, because the top of this wrap rests on your chest which could potentially make you appear larger. Lastly, it's on sale at Old Navy.com  for only $40.00. I definitely encourage you to check it out!
 


I paired this wrap with a scarf when I went shopping with my friend John. It kept me warm throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment